2009年11月5日木曜日

BR 2-4: Making a Cake

I read the book which name is “Making a Cake”. I think that making a cake is art, because it is so artistic. The cake has a lot of kind of type. I like chocolate cake and cheese cake very much. Especially, I like New York cheese cake at Starbucks coffee. It is so much at the black coffee. I want to eat it every day.
I like watching cake too. It is funny and interesting for me, because a lot of cake’s design is so unique, cute and beautiful. Especially, I like watching wedding cake at the internet. There are a lot of cute cakes. I think that it cost a lot of time when making it. I think that it is so busy and hard work.
I like making a cake. I sometimes make it when I have a free time with my mother or alone. I want to make it at this Christmas, and I want to eat it with my boyfriend. I am waiting for this Christmas.

[171 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios