2009年4月20日月曜日

Speaking class

Today I took speaking class at 5 class. I talked with Hikari and Misa about "the place I want to travel". I talked about Hawaii. I want to go to Hawaii very much.
Because I want to climb to the Diamond Head. Then I want to see the view. I think the view is very beautiful.
I want to swim Waikiki beach. I like to swim. I think, I can swim more over five meters. I like breaststroke. I went to swiming scool when I was young.
I want to eat a lot of foods. I love eat some foods. I want to eat pineapple,humburger, beef jerky, chocolate and fruit.
I want to go shopping. I want to buy Hawaiian cosme. It is cute and cheeper than Japan. It smell is so good. It is very sweety. I want to buy new swimwear. Hawaii's swimwear is a lot of kinds. I want cute one. I love pink and lovery.
Someday I want to go to Hawaii!

[166words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios