2009年4月20日月曜日

Spring Vacation

This spring vacation, I traveled a lot of place.
I went to Korea with my mom. We walked a lot of places. We went to Myondon, Nandaimon, Toudaimin and so on. We love shopping. Because we bought many things. For example clothes, cosme... We went to duty free shop. It is cheeper than Japan. It was crowded. A lot goods were sold out. But I found my favorite bag. It is big. My mother bought for me. I was very happy.
I went to Hirishima with my club friend. We played snowboading. I played it first time. At first it was difficult. I can not stand on the boad. But gradually I became I can stand on the boad, and I can slide smoothly. My friend teached me how to slide. Thanks to friend I can slide! I was very surprised and interesting.
This spring vacation was lead a fill vacation.

[151 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios