2009年10月21日水曜日

Draft Essays 1-4

I introduce about my school days. I am Kumamoto Gakuen University’s sophomore student. I am learning about English, so I am touting it everyday.
I am coming there by my car. I got driver license at last year’s October. I like driving car very much, so I like to go my school by my car. I sometimes go there with my friend. I like this time very much, because we talk about a lot of things. We have a lot of communication time.
From now on I talk about my favorite place and things at KGU. There are circle days, my English days, my part time job and my lunch time.

First of all, I introduce about my circle life. I am belonging to Lacrosse club. Do you know lacrosse? I do not know it very much, because we do not play lacrosse. We play every Wednesday after school. We play badminton, bally ball, baseball, basketball and driving. When I played sports, I always sweat. It is so interesting for me, and I think that it is good for health.
We often talk at student dining room when we have a free time. I like this time. We talk about a lot of things. It is interesting too.

Next, I introduce about my department. I am learning about English, so I like it very much. I always learn it everyday. It is so difficult to me, but it is interesting. When I got a English knowledge, I become happy! I like to learning to English. I want to more study it forms now on.

Then, I talk about my part time job. I am working at Yayoiken. Do you know there? There are table d’hôte food shop. I always work after school. I work by my car. There are near my house.
I am working there since this August. My mainly work is sending dishes and clears the table. I often work there after school, when I finished part time job I become tired. I sleep about 1:30 AM.
The part time job is hard, but it is funny. I like talk with my working place’s people and costumer. When I talking, I become interesting! So I like it.

At last I introduce about my lunch. I always eat lunch at student dining room with my friend. I like there’s udon. Also I like bakery’s chocolate bread and Lawson’s chicken too. I often eat them when I want something to eat. There are my favorite foods. When I am eating its, I am very happy!


[424 words/ total 7698 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yurina.

    You seem to enjoy university life, don't you?
    It is very nice.
    I hope you to enjoy more.

    Toshi

    返信削除

My proto-protfolios