2009年10月19日月曜日

Draft essay 1-3

Hello. I have a lot of favorite place! I introduce about it. My favorite place is bath, Huistenbosch, my room, Aso, Korea, toilet, Hawaii, live house, school, Movie Theater, my house, my car, listening to music, watching TV, nature, hot spring and food shops.

First of all, I introduce about bath. I love bath very much. When I take a bath, I become comfortable. I always take a bath about 45 minutes. I take a bath long time, so I have much sweat. I sometimes go sauna bath and bedrock bath. I like to sweat, because it is good for my health!

Next, I introduce about Huistenbosch. Do you know there? There is theme park at Nagasaki. There is like Holland. There has a lot of windmill, beautiful view, flowers, river, hotel and foods. Especially, I recommend this theme park’s hotel! I often go there. There are 5 hotels in there. All of hotels are so beautiful. Hotel’s room is so clean and luxurious. When I stay there, I think that I became as if a princess! Also, this hotel’s dinner, lunch and breakfast are good. This hotel is the perfect, I think. Please stay here one time.
Huistenbosch’s view is good! I like “Palace Huistenbosch”. There is like the museum. It has big countyard and fountain. There are blooming many flowers. Especially, I like roses. It has many kinds of roses. I like to take a walk there when in the morning. If I walk there, I become brisk.
There have a lot of tulips at spring. It is hold tulip festival. It is beautiful too. I want to go there in this Christmas!

Then, I introduce about my room. I often am my room when I am being my house. My room is a six-tatami room. I have a bed in my room. I always sleep there. I like my bed, b because when I sleep there, I can good sleep. My treasure is in my bed. I always sleep them together. It is stuffed animals. One is the Care bear, the other is the Suzy zoo’s stuffed animal. There are cute.
My room is always being played the favorite music, because I can relax.
My room has a lot of clothes and shoes, so I like fashionable things. There is my treasure too.
I have a computer in my room. It is need for me, so I always use it. When I have to report and blog, I use it. It is important things to me. It presented by my mother and father.

Also, I like Aso! I often go there with my family or friends of boyfriend when I have afree time. Next week I went there with my boyfriend to take a hot spring and eat fried chicken. Aso is so fresh place. I always go to Utsinomaki. There are many hot springs. There are cheap and comfortable. Aso has a lot of place which is so good view. I like Daikanbou. I went there with my circle friends. There was so cold, but beautiful.

I like Korea, because there has cheap cosmetics. I always go Myondon. There is Seoul’s main street, I think. There are a lot of young age’s people. I think that there is popular for tourist.
I like Korean food very much, so I like hot food. When I go there, I eat bibinba and miso chige. It is delicious! I like eat then at winter, so my body become heat up! Korea’s street stall’s sweets are good too. Please eat them when you go to there.
Korea’s personality is hot, I think. When I missing on the street, I often hear guide the person. So, everyone teach me so kindness. I become happy! Everyone is so kind.

I like toilet because when I am being my house’s toilet I become calm and so clean. My house’s toilet has a wash let, so toilet bowl is warm. I also was there too long time. Also my toilet has many perfume’s bottles. There are so cute and beautiful. I always watch it when I am being there. There is silent too. I like silent place, so I like there.

I also like Hawaii. I had been there one time when I was elementary school student. I had very interesting time. Hawaii has a lot of beautiful beach. I always went there. I like there’s view too. Hawaii has Diamond Head. I climbed there when I went there. The top of hill’s view was good! I was moved, so I want to climb there again!
Hawaii is so comfortable place I think, so there is moving times so slowly and there’s person is warm. Everyone is friendly. When I talk with them, I become exciting! I am thinking that Hawaii’s people make us become exciting and funny! It is so good.
I like there’s food. I ate big hamburger. When I ate it, I could not eat all. It was so big. I think that this hamburger is so bigger than McDonald’s big Mack hamburger. I want to challenge it when I will go there.
When I went there, I saw beautiful night sky. I had a lot of stars in there. I was moved too. Hawaii can see the stars than Japan, I think.

I like live house. I also go there when I see live. I like it so much, because it is so exciting, fantastic and funny! I always go to Fukuoka’s live house named Zepp Fukuoka. I went there about five times. There is big live house, so some artists come there. It has big sound and hot. When I go there I become high tension.

I like school, because when I go there, I can meet my friends. I like talking and playing with my friends. I liked high school too. My high school was girl’s class. It was funny, so I could spend good time! I often play with my high school’s friends now too. We are so friends. I like LAWSON, bakery and library. LOWSON has a lot of good taste foods. I always go there when I am hungry and when I have a free time. I often eat ice cream there. My school’s bakery’s breads are delicious. My favorite bread is chocolate bread. I always buy it. Please eat it when you go to the bakery. The library is so big and clean. I always go there when I have a free time and I have to use the computer. I went there yesterday to use a computer. There is so comfortable place. I often rend the English books. There is so cute and fantastic. The library has a lot of interesting books, I think.

I like my house, so I like my family. I have 6 people in my family. We are good friends. I always talk with my mother at the morning and evening. I eat the breakfast and dinner with my family. I like my house’s dishes. It makes for my mother. She is good at cooking. She is always smiling. I like her smile, so I always smiling too. I think smile is important things.

I love my car too. My car is the small car, its name is Lapin. This meaning is the rabbit in French. My car is like square, so it is cute and fashionable, I think. Its color is the pale blue, so it is cute color. I always listen to the music when I am driving my car. My favorite singer is Miliyah, so I often listening her songs. When I listen the songs in my car, I become high tension. I always drive a car, because I like driving the car. I am thinking that I want to challenge that I get the bike’s license.

I like the nature too. Especially, I love flower, tree and water. I think that nature is good at our health. I sometimes go to West Aso to get natural water. It is so good! I like to drink it. Aso has a lot of trees and flowers too. I often go there with my family or friends to see the beautiful views at driving. I want go there now, and I want to refresh!

At last I like hot spring too, because when I go there I can so comfortable and relax. I always go there thirds a month. For example, I often go Kurokawa, Hirayama, Utsinomaki and Ueki. My favorite place is Hsukinohotaru. Do you know there? There is Asian taste’s hot spring. There located Sisui, so near my house. I often go there with my friend. After bath, I eat fried potato. It is garlic taste, so delicious. I recommend it! The hot spring is my favorite relax place!

[1463 words/ 7090 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios