2009年12月24日木曜日

Long-sleeve kimono

I put on long-sleeved kimono last day. It's color is red and gold. I like it very much. When I put on it, I took a lot of picture. I put on it first time. It was so heavy more than I think. I make up too. I did full make. I took false eyelashes. I always don’t take eyelashes everyday, but I like it so much. I put on big pierced earring and cute ring. Big pierced earring is bought last month. The ring is my mother’s ring. It has pall and diamond, so it is cute.
I will make photo album. I am waiting for it. I think that it will be my treasure.

[114 words]

3 件のコメント:

  1. This is first time!!!
    I often visit your blog!!!
    Have a good your holiday !!!

    返信削除
  2. You're sooooo pretty ♥ Have fun on Coming of Age Day!

    返信削除
  3. >harattyo
    Thank you first comment. Please come my blog again!

    >ASAMI
    Thank you! I wanted to take a picture with you at Coming of Age Day.

    返信削除

My proto-protfolios