2009年12月8日火曜日

BR 2-9: Sheep Station



I read the book which name is “Sheep Station”. This book is written about the sheep. Do you like the sheep? I like it very much, because it is cute and its bristle is comfortable. I sometimes wear the sweeter and put on knit cap and glove when I feel cold. It’s made by sheep’s bristle. It’s so soft and warm. When I put on them, I become so warmer than before.
The sheep is living a lot of farm. I think that New Zealand has a lot of sheep. I sometimes watch them at TV, textbook and magazine. They shear at the spring on theirs station. The farmer rides up into the hills to look for them, because there are a lot of sheep. The big sheep station has about 3000 sheep; it was so many sheep at there. And the big sheep station has up to 50 people working at there.
There have sheep dogs. They work a lot of things. I think that they are so smart and claver.
The sheep is sheared on their body’s bristle. It is hard for farmer. The good shearer can 200 sheep in a day, it is so heavy. If the bristle is dirty, they wash them, and they put on a big sack. After that the sheep go back hill.
Wool is become rug, glove, woolen socks and so on. They are so useful for us. We always use them.

[240 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios