2009年12月17日木曜日

Essay 2-03b: English makes me happy!



I started learning English when I was elementary school student. I learned English when I was a child.
I was learned English some way. I sometimes listened English music and watched English movies when I was child. I saw some English movies with my mother, and I listened English song when I ride my father’s car with him.
I went to Kumon when I was elementary school student.
I went to abroad with my family.
Like that, I learned English some way. Now, I am learning English at my university. I think that my school life is little hard, but it is so interesting. I think I have to study more, so I want to work using English future.

First of all, when I was a child, I watched English movies with my mother, so my mother likes English movies. I often watched with her. We often watched love story and comedy. We watched it by caption, so I heard a lot of English conversation. It was difficult, but it was funny for me. Also, I listened some English songs when I ride my father’s car. My father likes the Beatles and Von Jovi. That music is piped in through speakers at his car. We often went drive in my family, so I often listened them. There is so good music, I think. My father operated me.
Now, I often English music at my room and my car, also I often watch English movie when I have a free time. I like Ne-yo, Avril Lavine and more, because I often listen theirs song. I listen rock and pop music recently. This is my university’s senior’s affection. He likes them, and he has good sense. I often them when I wake up, because I am cheerful when I listen those music. I sometimes listen to them with word card, if I cannot hear the words exactly. To listen English music is so difficult for me now, but it is study at English and so interesting!
I have a lot of favorite English movies. Especially, I like “Road of the ring”, “Holliday”, “Devil wears prada”, “Pirates of Caribbean” and “Cutie blond”. It makes me happy when I watch it. I like Japanese movie than English movie, because English movie is so cute and interesting. It is a good lesson for me to learn English too. I want to watch more many English movies.

Second, I went to Kumon to study English and math, because my mother was a teacher there. I went there after school and after club activities. I listened to a lot of English CDs, answer some Japanese and English questions, and I spoke English there. Learning English was hard and difficult for me first time. However I liked English a lot, because learning English was so funny and I was interested in English. I enjoyed English so fun in those days.

Next, I went to Hawaii with my family when I was elementary school student. I went there first time. There is such a fantastic and beautiful place. I heard a lot of English conversations, but I could not speak English myself. When I heard English conversations, I decided that I want to become speaking English. I want to go there again, when I am able to speak English well, and I want to go shopping, sightseeing by bus and taxi, go to diamond hear and beautiful sea, eating out for restaurant myself. If I become speaking English very well, I am waiting for to go to Hawaii than now.

Finally, I am learning English at KGU. I have some English class every day. It is “Speaking class”, “Listening class”, “Writing class”, “English culture class” and “English history class”.
I like “English history class” and “English culture class” very much. I am learning about English history at “English history class”. For example, I learned about “Old English”, “Middle English” and “Modern English” in those days. It was little difficult for me to understand difference of these words, but it is so interesting for me. I want to more study about it. I am learning about English culture at “English culture class”. For example, I learned the difference of American English and British English, and I learned about the festival and holiday at America and United States. There are a lot of fantastic and strange festival and holiday. I want to take part in Easter egg hunting. I think it is so interesting.
All of English class is little difficult and hard for me, but I think that my school life is massive school life, but I have to pass of more full school days. I have to take a TOEIC and TOEIC, so I have to buy a text book. I want to learn a lot of English words.

I have future dreams. I want to go to home stay foreign country. I want to go to New Zealand or Hawaii, because there is so clean and natural place. I think that if I go there, I can pass easy days. I want to spend easy days. If I go to New Zealand, I want to a lot of beautiful place. When I watched “Road of the ring”, I thought that I want to go there. I was so moved, because there are very beautiful natures. I want to go to farm at there too, because I want to see a lot of seeps.
I want to be a clothes buyer at abroad too, so I am interested in a fashion when I was elementary school student and I want to use English at my future. I want to realize my dream, because I have to more study English. I want to go to America and Europe’s fashionable boutique. I want to speak there fluently, so I have a target. I have to learn more English word and English grammar. I have to speak English more than now. If I become speak and understand English, my life will happy and full more than now. I am thinking that I want to past interesting school days to go.

[☆1018 words / 13251 words☆]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios