2009年12月1日火曜日

Essay 2-03

I am learning English when I was elementary school student. I learned English some way when I was a child. First of all, I sometimes listening the music and watching movies. I saw some English movies with my mother and I listened English song when I ride my father’s car. Second, I went to Kumon when I was elementary school student. At last, I went to abroad with my family.
Now, I am learning English at my university. I think that my school life is little hard, but it is so interesting. I think I have to study more, so I want to work using English future.

When I was a child, I watched English movies with my mother, so my mother likes English movies. I often watch together. We often watched love story and comedy. We watched it by caption, so I heard a lot of English conversation. It was difficult, but it was funny for me. Also, I listened some English songs when I ride my father’s car. My father likes the Beatles and Von Jovi. That music is piped in through speakers at his car. We often went drive in my family, so I often listened them. There is so good music, I think. My father operated me. Now, I often English music at my room and my car. I like Ne-yo, Avril Lavine and more. I listen rock and pop music recently. This is my university’s senior’s affection. He likes them, and he has good sense. I often them when I wake up, because I am cheerful when I listen those music. I sometimes listen them with word card, so I cannot hear the words exactly. To listen English music is so difficult for me now, but it is study at English and so interesting!
I went to Kumon to study English and math, so my mother was a teacher at there. I went there after school and after club activity. I listened a lot of English CD, answer some Japanese and English questions, and I spoke English at there. To learning English was hard and difficult for me first time, but I liked English so much, because learning English was so funny and I was interested in English. I learned English so fun in those days.
I went to Hawaii with my family when I was elementary school student. I went there first time. There is so fantastic and beautiful country. I heard a lot of English conversation, but I could not speak English by myself. When I heard it, I thought that I want to speak English. I want to go there again, when I become I can speak English well.

I have a future dream. I want to be a clothes buyer at abroad, so I am interested in a fashion and I want to use English at my future. I want to realize my dream, because I have to more study English. I want to go to America and Europe’s fashionable boutique. I want to speak there fluently, so I have a target. I have to learn more English word and English grammar. I have to speak English more than now.

[529 words]

4 件のコメント:

  1. Your future dream is very nice. I hope it comes true! I like your taste in clothes. So, if you become a buyer, let me work with you! I also wanna go to New York, London, Paris and so on. And I also like listening to music to learning English. Well, which song do you recommend to study English? Please tell me<3

    返信削除
  2. Your dream is so nice!!!!
    fight for your dream.
    Do you have a plan to study abroad in order to become a better English speaker?

    返信削除
  3. Hi! Recently, I like Ne-Yo too^^ What is your favorite song?

    返信削除
  4. Thank you nice comments!

    >Shiori
    Yes, I want to live foreign country in my future.
    >Asami
    OK, if I become a buyer, we work together! I will tell you my recommend songs when we meet.
    >Tsubasa
    No, I don’t have it yet. But I want to have it soon.
    >Rie
    I have some favorite songs. Especially, I like “because of you” and “sexy love”.

    返信削除

My proto-protfolios