2010年1月6日水曜日

Okonomiyaki!

I went to Doutonbiri. Do you know there? There is a food shop. I went there first time. I went there with my friend Risa and Minori. We are good friend very much. We met long time separated.

We ate okonomiyaki. We like it very much. There are a lot of kinds of okonomiyaki. We puzzled a lot of time. Then we ordered three. I ordered seafood. We burned them by our self. It was difficult for me, but it was interesting for me. We ate three smells. There are good tastes. My seafood okonomiyaki was delicious, so I like seafood very much.

After dinner, we went to the hot spring. The name is “Tsukinohotaru”. There is my favorite hot spring. We took a bath long time. That day, there were so beautiful stars at the sky. We talked a lot of time at there. I was so enjoyed this time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios