2010年1月15日金曜日

BR 1-13: The White Stones


I read the book which name is “The white stones”. I read this book first time. This book’s main character is Chris Ellison. She lives at London in England. She rides the ferry. She went to Skaran in Ireland.

After when she leaved there, she walked to the stones. There are big stones and one small stone. There are nice and beautiful. There are so big too.

After that, you she found the door near the megalithic is a hill. The door is written the words. It says that, “Megalithic Tomb. 4500 years old.” She opened the door. She looked in the tomb. There was so dark. And, the story finished there. The last of this story, I am wondering that. This story was little strange for me, but it was fantastic.


[132 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios