2010年1月13日水曜日

BR 1-10: Fashion


I read the book which name is “Fashion”. This book is written about fashion’s history.
Early hunters were not wearing the clothes. They wanted to wear the coat, because they lives so cold place.
After that, the clothes was worn a lot of each place. The silk born in China, and it exported abroad. I think that the silk is so beautiful. It made in silk is so beautiful. It made in silkworms! I do not like worm, because it is strange.
At the Europe, a lot of nobleman wore so beautiful and luxurious clothes. I like French fashion very much, because there is fashionable. The woman’s dress has so many decollations. Her head and shoes were fashionable too. I like Marie Antoinette very much. She is fashionable person, I think. She always wore so luxurious dresses. I want to wear her dress and I want to make it by myself some day.


[153 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios