2010年1月13日水曜日

BR 1-12: GOLD


This book is written about gold. Do you like gold? Do you know it? I like it very much, because it is beautiful and using for the money. I always put in my neck and fingers. I think that gold is using a lot of things. For example, it using for jewelry, money and more. The gold has been used by people for more than 6,000 years old. I did not about it, so I was surprised when I knew it. The gold was first used as a tool for people. After that, the gold used each thing. The Egyptians were one of the first people to use it in art.
Their art is so luxuriously. About 3,000 years age, Chinese people started to use gold as the money. Over time, all over the world’s people started to gold as the money.
The gold is finding at Peru, Ghana, South Africa, Indonesia, Uzbekistan and Indonesia. Now, the gold is also used on the outside of spacecraft, because to protect them from the heat.


[173 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios