2010年1月13日水曜日

Coming of The Age Day!

January 10th, I went to the ceremony of “Coming of The Age Day”. That days was Coming of Age Day. I am waited for that day, because that day I can meet a lot of friends at the ceremony.
That day, I got up at 5:30 am, so I was so tired it. Last night I slept at 2: 00 am, because I had a part time job. I could not sleep a lot of time that day.
I went to hair salon at 6:30 am by alone. I had made up at there. It had about two hours. I was very sleepy when I had been hair set. When I finished make up, I had been hair set. My hair dresser was so good person. When I had been it, we talked about a lot of things. She came to Kumamoto form Oita to help that day. I was so satisfied with my hair and make very much. It was so cute, I think.
After that, my friend and I went to the gym by mother’s car. I met a lot of friends at there. We took a lot of pictures. I was so happy and enjoyed that time.
Then, my friends Minori, Risa and I went to Suizenzi Park. I went there first time. There was so beautiful place. When I went there, I was moved. We took many pictures at there. We went to shrine too. I want to go there again when I have a free time.
Next, I went to my grand mother and grand father’s house soon with my mother by my mother’s car. I showed them my long sleeve kimono. We talked a lot of time. I went to relative’s house too. I went there long time separated. I like them very much, because they are so kind and funny. When I talk with them, I always smile. They had two dogs. It is Corry and Dachshund. It is so cute.
I went to my junior high school’s party at 7:30 pm with my friends. I was so sleepy, but I went there. This party collected a lot of people. I was so enjoyed this time very much. I ate a lot of foods and drinking. I took many pictures at there too with my friends. We went home at 12:00 am. I was so tired, so I slept soon. My age of The Day was so interesting day. I want to meet my friends again!

[☆413 words / total 14288 words☆]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios