2010年1月15日金曜日

BR 1-14: Marcel and the white star


I read the book which name is “Marcel and The White Star”. I think that this book so well and funny books, so when I read this book, I became so hearty. I enjoyed reading this book very much.

This story’s main character is Marcel. He is a French mouse. He lives on the beautiful old boat in Paris. His home is the under kitchen floor. He likes old movies, reading the book and opera. I think that he is the fashionable man! I think that he has a lot of good hobbies too.

He waited at the station when he ate after the dinner. He found two strange men near there. They are thief. They stole a woman’s ring. This ring’s name is “the white star”. A woman’s name is Miss Zaza Dypont. She is big opera star, so he knows her.

After an hour later he went to her house. Then she phoned to the police, because she stole the ring. After he heard that, he went to two mens place. There were the café. They showed the ring for a lot of people. Then, Marcel picked up the ring from man. He runs over. He went to Zaza’s house. She was sleep at her bed. He put on the ring to her dresser. The next day, Zaza found the ring at her dresser. She was surprised very much and she was happy so much. She phoned the police soon. Next day, all newspaper has Zaza’s story.

I think that this story is so happy story! Please read it one time if you have not read it yet.


[270 words/total 15507 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

My proto-protfolios